With work/life balance being a questionable topic for some, I figured I would share what it’s like here. If you haven’t seen me in the community in awhile, there’s a lot going on at work and also need to spend time with my family every now and then as well.
Between now and the beginning of May, if I seem a little chaotic, it’s because I’m walking on a tightrope as carefully as can be. The work/life/community tightrope is crazy right now!
- Onboarding a new team member next week
- Working on things for a big launch on 4/1
- Helping prepare for a new cohort on 4/17
- Eventually preparing for another new cohort on 5/8
- 2 Birthdays in beginning/mid-April
Work – Cleveland Tech Consulting
- I’m going through the R Specialization on Coursera.
- I’m also working on revamping Cleveland Tech Events since the calendar plugin isn’t enough for what we need.
- Speaking on Visual Studio 2017 at The Software Guild – Akron Meetup
- Speaking on Mentoring for Akron AITP
- Helping with International Space Apps Challenge in Cleveland
- Coordinating the volunteers for Stir Trek
I keep “doing” and then look back later wondering “how?!?” Such is the life of Sadukie!