Since early 2010s, I’ve been able to include course development as part of my skillset. I had a great exposure to learning designers and other specialists in that area, which has helped shape who I am.
If you want to work with me in course design, you need to understand the following:
- I come from the background of modular course design and backwards design. Basically, I see building blocks (modules) and start with the end in mind.
- I’m a big fan of I do, We do, You do.
Previous Course Work
Course contributions in the past include:
- Entity Framework modules for a C# bootcamp
- Fleshing out content and examples for C# and Java bootcamps
- Created a 16-week data bootcamp from scratch that covered data literacy, data analysis, data engineering, and citizen data science
- 3 Microsoft Learn modules: